Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Delivering good news..

this is a back track of the important dates that happened last month

26 May 09

Hubby accompanied me to Guardian to buy pregnany kit. We bought the 2nos in a pack as it was cheaper. We immediately tested when i reached home.. Well i was really nervous.. This month i missed my mensus since 8th May, felt tired easily, experience slight cramps... which are also all symptoms of mensus coming... Tested previously 2 weeks ago but it was negative. But... it turned out to be POSITIVE.. Me and hubby were stunned..we stared at each other blankly.. it was a bit unexpected because we have been trying for a baby since Feb this year but every month we got disappointing results.. Anyway i was really excited but have to contain my excitement until its time to break the news...


28 May 09

Me and hubby have decided to visit Dr Adelina Wong from TMC, recomended by my friend Angela. Although many have said that male gynaes are more gentle, but still i feel more comfortable with female gynae. This is our very 1st visit to the gynae to confirm my pregnany since we knew. Dr says im in my 5th week and baby is too small to detect the heartbeat. I have to come back 2 weeks later to reconfirm that pregnancy is stable.

11 June 09

Revisited my Gynae to check on my baby. Yippee.. Dr says that baby is doing fine and i am in my 7th week. Me and hubby saw the heartbeat popping... Baby is now 1+cm but can someone explain y i look like im in my 3rd/4th month??? hehe maybe its my fats... hubby says..


No comments:

Post a Comment