Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I should be at my 9th week now. My tummy is getting bigger and rounder each day, but my weight still remain at 50kg. My vomitting gets lesser now, but my gastric is terrible. I have been feeling hungry and stomach feels "sour" everyday, even though i have just eaten.



Last sat, my hubby collected his long awaited car. OMG i cant imagine all the excitement is all gone due to the long wait of 3 mths. However since COE has shot up and we benefitted from it.. no complains la..

This month is a tough month. It has always been since 2 years ago when i started driving.. These are the extra expenses incurred this month on top of my normal expenses: road tax, car insurance, car inspection, car servicing, sponsor mummy's air ticket to USA, wedding dinners, etc etc.. Ever since i got married, commitments keep coming in, but well i just need to ensure and suffer first and enjoy the fruits later... baby mummy and daddy are working hard towards giving u a good life... looking forward to your arrival... muacks..

My next gynae appt is 13/7/09. On the same day i will be taking blood test as well as ultrasound measurement of Nuchal Translucency (NT) which is done at 11-13 weeks.This test is to test for fetal anomalies / down's syndrome, which is 80% accurate and cost $113. OSCAR test on the other hand is 90% accurate and cost $298. A sample of mummy's blood is analysed for levels of free beta hCG and PAPP-A (Pregnancy Associated plasma Protein A). Me and hubby decided to take the NT test as Down's Syndrome is higher risk on woman above 30 or herditary.

I will update again.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment